There is a Treasure in My Boot | Teen Ink

There is a Treasure in My Boot

Jim my mom said get off your game. Go outside and go for a walk. Come back by 8:30 for dinner my mom said.so I went for a walk. but I live close to a lake and a cliff and when I was not paying attention ahhhhh i fell off the cliff into the water.I was swimming until I was eaten by a fresh water creacher. But I was still alive and that is good.but i am in a stomach with dead fish and a pirate ship!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO BE RICH but. 

There were pirates on the ship .and they have swords so I picked one up and started to fight them but there were a lot to fight and I injured like 5  of them but I am exhausted and there is still one more so I put all my energy and defeated all of them so then I put so treasure in my boot. took a sword and cut my way open and got out of there.but it was still alive and then it started to chase me but i got to shore in time. But when I sall it I past out and that gave the pirates time to get up and rap there injuries and they came out of the same hole I cut. But I passed out in quicksand and the pirates ran right over me.but now I was stuck in quicksand but i kept moving and got out. But the pirates went to my house and that is bad. Because my mom knows how to fight way more than me sooo it is bad for them you don't want to mess with my mom. So I ran over there. I saw the pirates running away and my mom laughing. But I still have the treser. I just realized. So i told my mom so she said that is a lot but my is more, she stole a butt ton from the pirates.