The Bad Dream | Teen Ink

The Bad Dream

March 11, 2024
By Anonymous

It was a dark and stormy night. Honey, it's time for bed.  but we aren't tired, mom. aye no buts it is time to go to bed. ok. but since i'm thirteen and since Abby is only 10 and scared of thunderstorms at night can she sleep in my room if she is fine with that. Okay, I'm not afraid of thunderstorms at night. BAAM Ahh. See Abby you are. Fine, I am. Fine Abby do you want to sleep with your older brother Jack or do you want to sleep in your own bed honey. I want to sleep with my older brother jack. Fine. now you 2 go get your pajamas on and you can only stay up for 1 more hour till ten o'clock i trust you to so i'm going to bed night night Jack and Abby. Night night mom. We love you. Ok Abby mom is asleep do you want to stay up all night. Hmm will mom find out. of course not. Not unless you snitch. No not like that like she finds out we stayed up all night. Like in the morning we will be so tired she will be suspicious. Here is the plan if mom catches on that we stayed up all night all we say is we didn't get good sleep last night. The storm kept us up all night from all the Thunder and Lightning. Okay Abby. Yes Jack. Okay in the morning stick With the PLAN. I'm going to play with my barbies. Okay and. What are you going to do? how about you make a bunch of noise to go to the bathroom so i can turn on my PS5 to play Call Of Duty. Isn't that for teens. I'm 13 . Okay i can play it just please. Okay. Hey Jack im going to the bathroom to pee.okay Beeb. Okay. I'm back. thanks she didn't hear. Right. Let me check if she is still asleep. Thank god she didn't hear. My PS5 is so loud. I know yesterday I was downstairs and heard a Beep from your PS5. woh that is loud. Yah you think. Can I play PLEASE.how about we take turns. Your turn first any game that I have. I will stick with Cod which is Call Of Duty. What games do you have? I have wwe 2K19, 2K22, 2K23. Cod, fortnite, split games one of my persanal favorites. No driving games that need the racing setup because it is not set up except for farming simalator 22 . Darn. What about wwe 2K24? Mom does not give me money for 2K24 but once i get money for it i will buy it. That is all the games you have. Yes. okay um fortnite. Good choice. What character do you want to be Peter griffin. Okay good choice. BOOM! BAAM! That's my second WIN.jack. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'm tired to im going to bed to.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 

THE NEXT MORNING

I had a bad dream jack. What was it about mom finding out and whopping us both. Good thing she didn't

 


The End BYE.