45thuifrsbgnsiruledxnf | Teen Ink

45thuifrsbgnsiruledxnf

I wake up to some thousand Island all over the place, then my new computer, which spawns overnight, now shhhh, it’s a “sci-fi” story, so don’t interrupt, I also put on a robot suit, which makes me a full robot, that’s right, I am now a robot, and I am heading to school, but my new school, is a robot school, which still celebrates hump day, in fact, it’s a test facility cosplaying as a school, so I am the first “human” in it

8:25.00 AM

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD moring my Robot, it is now 8.28, no, 8:26, no 8:27, sorry, 8:25, time to make your way to your 4th period class, also 3, 2, 1, hearing from 

Phoenix

Las Vegas

New York 

Seattle

Beijing

New Delhi

Dubai 

São Paulo

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP   DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Also, it is National lick the food off your rug day, so when u get home, make sure to eat food off the rug, Tell your story walking.

Lick my rug, aint we robots, that's the least of my worry list, because our 1st period is not an average 1st period, it is actually a AI course, were we learn AI, which I love, 

*AI censor because of obvious reasons*

I hope I don’t ever to AI class, but I will, because I got no option, well, in reality, they probably wouldn’t know l even show up, I ditch 2nd period, which is no different than the 1st, nor the 3rd, so we have “3 periods” when all of them have no difference. Oh and did I mention, I got a jet pack, but it wont receive much use, AI is everywhere here, the sky is AI, my house is AI, hold on, my suit is going crazy, hulobkgv, rf……

I hope I don’t ever to AI class, but I will, because I got no option, well, in reality, they probably wouldn’t know l even show up, I ditch 2nd period, which is no different than the 1st, nor the 3rd, so we have “3 periods” when all of them have no difference. Oh and did I mention, I got a jet pack, but it wont receive much use, AI is everywhere here, the sky is AI, my house is AI, hold on, my suit is going crazy,

Hhjkdbgrnkvtrsk, Sweden, now I just woke up, my robot self began to repeat myself, since i fell on my shoelace, Did I also tell u that we are in Sweden, I don’t know how i woke up in Sweden, but it’s whatever, Apparently, AI got into me, so now I have AI in me, so, AI generate bridge from Sweden to New York, AI generate tunnel from New York to San Francisco, AI generate myself with teleportation, AI generate repetition.

now I just woke up, my robot self began to repeat myself, since i fell on my shoelace, Did I also tell u that we are in Sweden, I don’t know how i woke up in Sweden, but it’s whatever, Apparently, AI got into me, so now I have AI in me, so, AI generate bridge from Sweden to New York, AI generate tunnel from New York to San Francisco, AI generate myself with teleportation, AI generate repetition

now I just woke up, my robot self began to repeat myself, since i fell on my shoelace, Did I also tell u that we are in Sweden, I don’t know how i woke up in Sweden, but it’s whatever, Apparently, AI got into me, so now I have AI in me, so, AI generate bridge from Sweden to New York, AI generate tunnel from New York to San Francisco, AI generate myself with teleportation, AI generate repetition,

Damn my robot suit sucks, it keeps going crazy, time I deal with it. My worst thing comes from the depths of hell, thousand Island, It rains it due to AI, and my suit shuts down, story over, 

now I just woke up, my robot self began to repeat myself, since i fell on my shoelace, Did I also tell u that we are in Sweden, I don’t know how i woke up in Sweden, but it’s whatever, Apparently, AI got into me, so now I have AI in me, so, AI generate bridge from Sweden to New York, AI generate tunnel from New York to San Francisco, AI generate myself with teleportation, AI generate repetition, enough already.

I AI generateid myself into California, and boy does San Francisco look different, Let me get myself some 

robot