Trapped in a Snowglobe | Teen Ink

Trapped in a Snowglobe

By raniyah BRONZE, Maumee, Ohio
raniyah BRONZE, Maumee, Ohio

I was trapped in a slow globe. I would probably have fun but like if the kids kept shaking, I would be dizzy than ever. I will be sitting on this  girl dresser when  she is at school and when she comes home she will shake me and make me dizzy again.  Then her parents took her to get a dog and when she got her dog he would look at me and lick  the snow globe. until one when she came home she had put me on her dresser and then the dog knocked me over. I fell and broke. I got to escape. I was so tiny, I kept hitting every wall and door.  There was a dog door and I went out and when I was going out the dog came out the door and smashed me. I did not wake up tell the next day and then I walked in the grass and landed right on dog poop. That was the worst time of the day that had happened to me. When I woke up the next day I was all big again. I did not have to go through again.  So I went back inside of the house and went to her room and told her I was the little person the was in your slow globe. She said oh that was you I thought you were fake. I said your dog knocked me over and I got to escape but I got smashed and landed in dog poop and that was worse so now I think it's time for me to take a shower.