The Dream | Teen Ink

The Dream

September 30, 2022
By Aasiad1 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
Aasiad1 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Last night I dreamt, I was in a cabin in the middle of the woods with Kim Kardashian. We were drinking homemade raspberry lemonade with chunks of raspberries and a slice of lemons. All of a sudden there was a rock on the door. In 2010 Justin Bebier was standing in the doorway but he was dressed as a pizza man. Instead of holding a pizza he was holding his guitar and started singing the song by Luke Combs that goes like, “Beautiful Crazy, she can’t help but amaze me.” 

All of sudden I was in the middle of the gulf of Mexico in Florida snorkeling with Jack. I saw the tiny seahorse that was in Nemo trying to touch the butt. I tried to worn them. I started twirling round and round in circles like I was caught in a tornado. I got flown across the sky but a flying unicorn with a pink/blue sparkling horn came and saved me. It started talking to me, “Yo bro, what’s up?” It dropped me and I was sitting at the bar with my grandma winning $500 from a poll tab. “Maybe you can use that money to get some jeans that don’t have holes.” I look up and Charli Demilo is making tik-tok dances on one of the tabletops. I woke up all sweaty and confused as to what happened and if any of it was real or not.