fairytale | Teen Ink

fairytale

May 6, 2019
By Anonymous

A fairytale name Samantha was the most beautiful fairytale there was on earth she lived in a big tree full of leafs and other fairy tales, but every single of them think different, and were different in any way.

One day Samantha was flying around with a couple of friends when something caught her attention she saw a bright light coming out of a window she told her friends to go home without her that she will catch them up later. She got closer to the window, and saw a girl around 10 years old who was playing with dolls, and her room was full of stickers, and other decorations around her room about fairytales Samantha couldn’t believe that the first human she sees is in love, and believes in fairytales.

Every day around the same time Samantha will go, and visit the girl Samantha was learning more about her, and what she loves doing she found out that she couldn’t walk, so she was in a wheelchair, but she didn’t care she was willing to meet her, and learn more things about humans, but there was a little problem no one could know that fairy tales existed she was convince that it didn’t matter to her off her knowing about them all she wanted was to meet people different from them because she was tired of always working in her world of fantasy she wanted to experience different things.

The next day Samantha wakes up early to go the girls house, but on her way over there she was thinking how is she going to communicate with her because she will probably won’t understand her nothing no one has talked to a human before, so she doesn’t know how is going to do it, Elle was in school, so Samantha decided to write a note to her saying “ Dear Elle I have many wishes, and one of them is to be able to sit next to the moon looking to the stars, and the earth which seem impossible, but one day I would be there I will like to be able to become your friend, but I’m scared of you saying something about me, and my world or even be scared of me.” Now Samantha hides, and waits for Elle to get home, and as soon as she gets there Samantha got nervous Elle reads the note that Samantha left her, and she seems confused.

After thinking of who can be Elle couldn’t believe it because she didn’t have any friends that’s when Samantha comes out and Elle freaks out she couldn’t believe what she was seeing a fairytale. Samantha talk to her and she sees that Elle could understand her she ask her if they could be friend because she always wanted to be friends with her and Elle agreed to be her friend, but Samantha asked her to don’t say nothing about their friendship, and she always tells her that she needed to leave because it was getting late and in the house they could be worry about her that she has been gone a lot of hours.

The next day at night Samantha went to visit Elle, but Elle thought that she was just dreaming, but as soon as she sees Samantha she gets excited, and they began talking about their biggest dreams, and it was able to meet each other as they were different in any expect they started to see each other more, and became great friends.