ESCAPE | Teen Ink

ESCAPE

By biscuits BRONZE, London, Ontario
biscuits BRONZE, London, Ontario

I walk so carefully I'm like a feather falling to the ground.  As I walk I watch carefully for branches and sticks to give away my position but it's too dark to see even  one meter ahead of me. I can hear him entering the forest his foul presence chills me I speed up still hoping to be silent I have at least a half a kilometer to go till I  reach open town. Me and my mother used to go through this trial before she passed away. I’m running full speed now I can see the dim light of street lamps just as I thought I was safe I ran into and pothole i fell so hard you could hear the crack of my ankle. I try to hold in the scream but I can't. I yell from the swelling pain. I hear a crackle and rustle in the bush closest to me. I knew this was my fate, I closed my eyes and held my breath but then I hear a voice not a big muscular numbskull but a beautiful voice she emerges from the bushes and asks if I'm okay but I didn't answer her I was to busy staring into her beautiful

Eyes and long brown hair.  

She was perfect I finally realize the situation I put her in. I tell her through the urging pain to run she said “no I need to help” I can smell him getting to close I try to tell her to go but she takes out her phone to call the ambulance but then behind her its him the bad person still trying to get back the photo I took of him I quickly check to see if the  phones okay he picks me up over his shoulder and the girl to she screamed but I knew it was no use he dropped me on a rock and i went out cold I woke up in an old wooden barn.

I'm surrounded by tied up kids I am tied up in a unusual position it

Hurt my wrist and I remembered the pain of my ankle  now wrapped up in a towel

I look around and I saw her still not knowing her name I try not to fall as i shimmed over to her ask her. She tells me “you're asking me this now,” almost crying.

But she answers her name was Iris Snow. I told her you have a lovely name “yea right thanks” she asked me  why I was running from them I said it all happened when they tried taking me from my

Late night  bike ride I fell off and they tried to act nice and help but one of them started to add too much force I ended up slipping away but not before I took a photo of their face after that I started running through the woods  then I met you. She said “Oh do you still have the photo” no they took it I think that's why they were chasing me we have to think of a way out of here she nodded let's talk to some of the kids around here I saw a kid little red hair significant amount of freckles and I could tell he was terrified he was                 younger than me maybe 10 I'm not sure but I'm sure he couldn't help us much so we asked the older dark haired kid looked like a greaser leather jacket so much hair gel it stenched the room.

and we noticed his hands were untied  we asked him how he got out he showed us his switchblade the switch blade had to snakes intertwined but he started to cut  my ropes then he cut the rope for iris and we started to untie the young kid still not knowing his name I tried to ask but he showed me his tongue cut off I almost puked in disgust he made yelling motions than pointed  we rushed the graser and patrick had to the door and waited to escape we burst through the door and there he was. Struggling with his rusty can opener for dog food but I have not heard dogs iris takes leos switchblade and launched herself at him stabbing him in the hip and leg he held iris. Iris screams I jumped at him hitting his blood wounds we all rushed for the door but not before I grabbed the photo on the counter   

As we opened we could smell fresh air we looked for the closet road and started walking as we walked cars passed we held out our thumb then I saw it his truck swerving on the road now pointed toward us almost about to hit us I push iris out of the way I see the headlights right in front of my face I can smell old gasoline I knew it was over I closed my eyes and accepted my fate.

im twelve love fish and love paintball