North Greenville University (SC)

A few weeks ago I attended the North Greenville University “Sneak Preview” weekend in Tigerville, SC. The town of Tigerville is a very small, quiet town about 20-30 min from Greenville SC (Forbes 10th nicest city in America). The experience was quite amazing. This Private Christian University is truly packed with Christ filled people and professors that want nothing but the best for you. You are expected to go to “Chapel” twice a week, and church on Sundays. Yes, chapel is a grade. I had NO problem with this though, I enjoyed Chapel very much. The music is great; the environment is awesome as well. There are many different events to attend at the University. The dorms were a good size; there are many, many dorms and residential halls provided for NGU’s students. Everything is walking distance, although if you want to go to the mall, movies, or golfing you will need a car or try and find someone who can drive you, because NGU does not have transportation like many colleges do unfortunately. The school is VERY strict with girl and guys. Guys are not allowed in Girls dorms and vice versa. To a point though, this might be a good way for you to just focus on your studies more. Overall this was a fun weekend. The food was great, the people and environment were great as well! If you want a fun, Christ filled college to attend in the beautiful state of SC I would advise you applying to North Greenville University! ?

praveenadamrocks said...
Thanks for your information.I am an Indian,but my uncle was in south Carolina.May be for my university i have to go there.Well i'll read the full info of this collage.Specially i think we may follow our religion Christianity there with out problem..isn't?.....i'm asking you just because i think u know that killing of christians by hindues is so common in many places of India