Haverford College This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Date visited: February, 1990

Length of stay: three days

Description of the campus: Fairly small campus, but really beautiful. There is a pond on the campus, and lots of grassy fields.

Overall impression of the school: A quiet, pleasant school with a good amount of interesting things going on.

The college town, Haverford, Pennsylvania, is wealthy and not too interesting. It is difficult to get into Philadelphia (20 minute drive) by subway.

The dorm facilities are clean, and spacious. Many people get their own rooms. The cafeteria is nice (visitors pay $3.00 for breakfast). The athletic facilities aren't too good. There is an indoor track, but the outdoor track is only made of gravel.

The students were all really nice and friendly.

Most memorable aspect of the visit: I loved going to the Philadelphia Art Museum. It is one of the best museums I've ever visited.

Haverford has an excellent reputation and is really strong in Biology and Chemistry.

Reviewed in 1990