Bryn Mawr This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Bryn Mawr, PA: Although Pennsylvania is host to many fine institutions, one school in particular surpasses them all. This school is Bryn Mawr College. Bryn Mawr is a college set on one of this nation's most beautiful campuses, offering both an excellent education and a great social life. Despite the fact that Bryn Mawr is a women's college, it not only provides a woman with a

top-notch liberal arts education, but it also offers a full social life due to its cross-registration program with two highly acclaimed co-educational schools: UPenn and Haverford.

The school itself is beautiful. Gothic buildings and endless greenery are what make Bryn Mawr. The dormitories are quite spacious; the cafeteria and its food is wonderful (Bryn Mawr's food is the second best in the nation; next only to Cornell, which has its own culinary school); the classes are small, ensuring quality instruction and proof of the quality of superior student-teacher relations.

The town of Bryn Mawr is a quiet, suburban town and very yuppy-ish, displaying a great number of fine restaurants, gourmet shops and a few foreign car dealerships. However, a twenty minute ride is all it takes to re-enter urbanism: the city of Philadelphia. Philadelphia, not too different from New York, is a big city with a lot to do and so much to

discover.

Bryn Mawr is personal. Bryn Mawr is beautiful. Bryn Mawr offers an excellent education and above all, a great time. So, if you're looking for a small, liberal arts college and a super college experience, Bryn Mawr is for you!

Reviewed in 1990