Parsons School Of Design | Teen Ink

Parsons School Of Design MAG

New York, NY: For you out there who are interested in fashion, Parsons School of Design is the school to success. It is in New York City, city of adventure. Parsons is quite a big school located on Fifth Avenue. It is known as a great school which offers courses in communication design, environmental design, fashion design, fine arts, illustration, interior design, photography and product design and also offers a foundation program for freshmen. It is a beautiful school full of friendly students and administration. Parsons' total yearly expense is quite high: $21,746 (for room and board), but financial aid is available. I think it is worth going because many famous designers graduated from Parsons, including Louis dell'Olio for Anne Klein, Donna Karan, Isaac Mizrahi and Carmelo Pomodoro.

I was happy to visit Parsons and I observed a lot that day. I loved the school and I dream of going to Parsons some day. Parsons is one of the largest colleges of art and design in the country with 1,750 undergraduates. Class sizes range from 15 to 20 students in studios since Parsons has a highly individual community that gets to know each and one of its students. That's why Parsons cares. n

Reviewed in 1991

i love this !