Boston College | Teen Ink

Boston College MAG

Chestnut Hill, MA: Boston College is a great school, located in the outskirts of Boston. The Boston College campuses are located in both Chestnut Hill and Newton. With four schools (the College of Arts and Sciences, the School of Nursing, the School of Education, and the Wallace E. Carroll School of Management), this college is ideal for many prospective students. The environment at Boston College is suitable for most.

The students and faculty are very helpful and seem happy with their school. With 8,500 undergraduates and 560 professors, the student to teacher ratio is approximately 13: 1. The relationships between teacher and student seem very personal.

The facilities at Boston College are well-maintained. The dorms available include high-rise apartments, townhouse duplexes, traditional residence halls, and suites. The immense library is a beautiful structure, providing books needed for the student body. The athletic association prides itself on its Conte Forum for ice hockey and basketball games. The college also provides a football stadium for the Eagles. The facilities definitely meet the standards of most high schoolers.

The "college town" of Boston is just minutes from the campus. The city provides many resources for entertainment. This famous capital is the home of many historic sites, Faneuil Hall, the Boston Celtics, Bruins, and Red Sox.

After visiting the campus last April, I have come to the conclusion that Boston College is an ideal Catholic college for those who wish to make the most of their college experience. n

Reviewed in 1993

i love this !