Hartwick This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Oneonta, NY: During my college search early in my senior year, I came across a liberal arts college in Oneonta, New York: Hartwick College, located in a pleasant college town of about 14,000 people in the Northwestern foothills of the Catskills. Situated on Oyaron Hill, Hartwick overlooks an impressive view of the city and the Susquehanna Valley.

Hartwick College offers a strong liberal arts curriculum as well as many extracurricular activities. Residential life and participation in campus opportunities are all considered part of the Hartwick experience. Two points that impressed me about Hartwick are the opportunities to take classes at the State University at Oneonta and the distribution of a portable notebook-sized computer and printer to every new student. If you are looking for a strong liberal arts education and many activities, Hartwick College is an excellent choice. f

Review by S. S., Hanover, MA

Reviewed in 1994