Notre Dame College | Teen Ink

Notre Dame College MAG

Manchester, NH: Before this year, anyone interested in majoring in physical therapy had to attend an out-of-state college. Although the popularity of physical therapy has greatly increased in the last five years, no college in New Hampshire offered it, until now!

Notre Dame saw this interest in physical therapy and decided to do something about it. As of fall 1995, it will be offering a six-year Master's program.

I have been interested in physical therapy for a year and decided to check out Notre Dame. I visited the college during one of their Saturday morning sessions. I was very impressed with everything. The staff really seemed like they cared about the individuals and their goals.

What I liked the most about Notre Dame was the small atmosphere. Coming from a small school like Alton, I have learned the benefits of a school where everyone knows everyone. I want to make sure that I go to a college where I will be an individual and be able to get the extra help I may need.

I would recommend Notre Dame College to anyone interested in a college that's small enough for you to be an individual, but large enough for you to excel. f

Reviewed in 1995

i love this !