Colgate This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Hamilton, NY: If you like small classes, a medium-sized school, and the countryside of upstate New York, then you'll love Colgate.

I've visited Colgate a few times and like it more every time. Colgate is a very respected liberal arts university with a hometown, friendly atmosphere. It's beautiful, and its open campus has lovely old architecture and new state-of-the-art technology in the classroom.

The athletic facilities are also very up-to-date with a renovated hockey rink, and a just completed football stadium.

A significant part of Colgate's attraction is its social appeal. Friends and parties are very important parts of a student's four years here. Having heard about it, and then actually being there, it's no joke. The students at Colgate love to have fun.

So, if you're interested in going to a small school with a lovely atmosphere, campus and a very competitive education and athletic program, then Colgate is for you. f

Reviewed in 1995

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 9 at 12:02 am
i love this !