Binghamton University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Binghamton, NY: The ideal university for students who want to go to a state school is Binghamton University. It was founded in 1948 as Triple Cities College, a branch of Syracuse University. In 1950, Binghamton joined the State University of New York (SUNY) system as Harpur College.

Binghamton University had a 1993 enrollment of 11,997 with 9,000 undergraduates. It also has an international enrollment of 500 students from 87 countries. About 3,600 people are employed in campus-related jobs or at Binghamton itself. Binghamton is also the third largest employer in its area. It also has a full-time faculty of 495.

Binghamton is about 50 miles from Ithaca, 72 miles from Syracuse and 200 miles from New York City and Philadelphia.

I found it to be the perfect school for me. f

Reviewed in 1996

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 11:49 pm
i love this !