Towson University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Towson, MD: Towson is a fairly largeuniversity only 20 minutes from Baltimore and 45 minutes fromWashington, DC and Philadelphia.

When I arrived at thecampus, my mouth dropped in awe. The modern buildings wereneatly situated on a beautiful landscape; the dormitoriessurrounded a circle of buildings containing classrooms. Thisenables students to get to classes with ease.

Besidesits beautiful campus, Towson also offers a top-notch academicprogram. In fact, they are ranked in the top 50 of all publicuniversities. Their communications department is rated asexcellent. Towson offers a variety of courses, ranging fromaccounting to African-American studies.

I encourage youto consider Towson University. It offers a great academicprogram on a beautiful campus with about 15,000 students.Although it may not be as widely known as some, it may end upbeing the right place for you.

Reviewed in 1999

bmkxolove This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 25, 2010 at 8:34 am
Towson University is nothing like this description!