University of Tampa This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Tampa, FL: Recently I visited the University ofTampa in Florida and was greeted by smiling faces. TheUniversity of Tampa is a private, comprehensive universityaccredited by the Southern Association of Colleges andSchools. It is a former hotel so some classrooms havefireplaces and are small. Some classes only have five studentswhile others have about 25; the student-to-faculty ratio of 16to one allows you to get more attention from the teacher.Though the classrooms are snug, the dorm rooms are larger thanyou would expect.

The location is perfect. On one sideof campus is the beach; you can get some sun and then go toclass. On the other side is downtown Tampa. The area is safeand if you like to have a good time, this is the place togo.

U of T is a great school. It is a place to makefriends, reach your goals and have a little fun. Everyoneshould check it out!

Reviewed in 1999

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 8 at 10:35 pm
i love this !