Temple University | Teen Ink

Temple University MAG

Philadelphia, PA: This pastsummer I had a chance to visit Temple University. It offersmany different things including Freshmen Learning Communitiesso freshmen can have their classes together. They also takeclass field trips and have study sessions. I think this is awonderful program.

There are many new things at Temple.They just built an Apollo of Temple, an entertainment,recreation and sports complex. The Recreation Center includesfour racquetball courts, an outdoor multi-purpose court area,locker rooms, lounge area and much more.

TempleUniversity is still expanding, including the new TuttlemanLearning Center, stores and a new 500-bed residence hall whichwill increase space to allow more students to attend. Templehas many majors to choose in a variety of fields. This is awonderful school. I truly enjoyed my visit, and the tuition isreasonable.

Temple is definitely on my list of topcolleges. If you are in the area and have time, you shouldstop by and check it out for yourself. For all those not sureof what college to attend, consider Temple University.

Reviewed in 1999

i love this !