Georgetown University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Unknown
   Georgetown, DC: Recently I toured GeorgetownUniversity, nestled in an upscale neighborhood on the edge ofWashington and home to 6,000 undergraduates in five schools.Georgetown College is the School of General Studies, wheremost enroll. Other schools include the McDonough School ofBusiness, the Walsh School of Foreign Service, the School ofNursing and the Faculty of Language and Linguistics. Eachschool has its own curriculum requirement but all are on onecampus.

Most classes have 30 students or less, whichlets students really get to know their professors. The campushas 60 buildings including freshmen residence halls, a fullyequipped athletic facility and a multicultural center. Mostresidence halls have internet access with plenty of computerclusters and labs all over campus.

The beautifulbuildings are accentuated by gardens and detailed landscapingand overlook the Potomac River and city of Washington.Georgetown students seem extremely happy; they had nothing butpositive things to say.

Not only is Washington, D.C. anideal place to go to school, the University is surrounded byshops, cafes and resources for students. Another plus isplenty of off-campus housing within walking distance forjuniors and seniors who wish to live on their own. Overall, Ihighly recommended a visit to Georgetown. It is a breathtakingcampus worth the trip.