Rochester Institute of Technology This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Rochester, NY: Of the four schools Ivisited, I like the Rochester Institute of Technology best.RIT is in a suburb just outside Rochester, a reasonabledistance from Buffalo and Syracuse. There are malls, shops,museums and many other things in the area.

Around12,000 students attend the school. What I like most about RITis the opportunity to do internships in cities, since it'svery important to start networking. On campus there are manyclubs and recreation areas, including football and soccerfields students can use whenever they want.

RIT has apolice force on campus and there are emergency phoneseverywhere. RIT offers a wide range of majors frompre-dentistry to computer science. I give RIT a nine out often.

Reviewed in 1999

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 10:25 pm
i love this !