Clemson University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Clemson, SC: Recently I visited thegorgeous campus of Clemson University, a school with 16,000students. Education is top priority with majors inengineering, marketing, management, biological sciences,elementary education and financial management. The dorms areconnected to the Internet and there is a six-floorlibrary.

School spirit is strong in this community.Thousands of Clemson Tiger fans fill the football stadiumevery home game. Other strong athletics are men and womensoccer and basketball teams. All games are exciting withstudents chanting for the Tigers. Fans and tourists crowd thesidewalks and pour into stores to buy orange items to supportClemson University.

If you are looking for a school inthe South, definitely fill out an application for Clemson.It's a great school with many opportunities.

Reviewed in 1999