Saint Michael's College This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Unknown
   Colchester, VT: Attention allcollege-bound students, have I found a college for you! Located in Colchester, Vermont, St. Michael'sCollege is a liberal arts and science college offering 28 majors. If you are looking for a small college, it'sperfect. St. Michael's has 1,800 students, and 95 percent of them live on campus. There are manyextracurricular activities, including 40 student organizations, 20 varsity sports and 24 intramural teams.The current cost including tuition, room, board and fees is $24,915, but 72 percent of the students getfinancial help. Don't worry about having fun because Burlington, the largest city in Vermont, is nearby.There are also many mountains for skiing and snowboarding, and Lake Champlain is close for water fun. Ifyou are looking for a small college in a beautiful location, check out Saint Michael's College.

Reviewed in 2000

BlUe_NeOn_LoVe said...
What kind of college is this? Like liberal arts?