Westfield State College | Teen Ink

Westfield State College MAG

Westfield, MA: With the Berkshires as a backdrop, Westfield State has an absolutelybreathtaking view and is an ideal setting for all sorts of outdooractivities. At the same time, it is only a short drive from the citiesof Springfield and Northampton.

Westfield State's small campusadds to its appeal, but don't think it produces only small things; it isas exciting as any college. Because students have small classes, theyget to know their professors. Students are well-supported and encouragedto pursue internships, field work and independent studies to bettergrasp the real-world concepts associated with their school work.

Students can also participate in dozens of activities,ranging from chess club to Division III athletics. They can also travelwith foreign exchange groups.

Westfield State provides somethingfor everyone, despite its small size. Almost anyone would immediatelyfeel at home on the beautiful campus. So, if you're looking for acollege that has it all but is a little smaller than the rest, WestfieldState might be a nice option.

Reviewed in 2001

i love this !