Arizona State University | Teen Ink

Arizona State University MAG

Tempe, AZ: Everyone looking at colleges knows that the search is not allthat much fun. Perhaps I could help by telling you about my experience withArizona State University.

ASU consists of three anchor campuses. The maincampus, located in Tempe, has approximately 43,000 students and offers 86undergraduate, 97 master's and 52 doctoral degree programs.

Arizona Stateis a member of the Pacific-Ten University division with many competitive athleticteams, not to mention intramurals. The men's baseball team is ranked number four,and the women's softball team is ranked number six.

Talk about a goodlocation - ASU Main is located in the heart of the city. There are manyattractions within a small radius of the campus; the newly developed Tempe TownLake and Arizona Mills Mall are nearby. Another perk at ASU is their golf course.

All these great amenities come to about $15,000 a year forout-of-state tuition, room and board (in-state is $7,600).

I hope thishas helped with the struggle to determine what college is best for you.

Reviewed in 2001

i love this !