University of Arizona This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Tucson, AZ: One of the best colleges in Arizona is theUniversity of Arizona. The campus is gorgeous, the people are nice, and theweather is great. The university has a superb athletic program; the men'sbasketball team rose to the top of the collegiate ranks by beating threenumber-one teams in tournament play, and the softball team was the 1998 NCAAchampions.

Student life on campus seems very relaxing. There is a mainbuilding where students can hang out, watch a movie, and have something to eat.Each dorm room has an air conditioner and a refrigerator. There are laundryfacilities nearby and community kitchens. There is also off-campus housing.

The Student Recreation Center has an indoor track, sandvolleyball, a weight and exercise room, racquetball and squash courts, a swimmingpool and a gymnasium.

Dance, theatre and opera are among the fine artsoffered by the University. Shows are produced and performed by studentsyear-round.

A special tradition of the University is the carnival it putson each year. Spring Fling is the largest student-run carnival in the UnitedStates and has rides, games and entertainment.

The University of Arizonaprovides a safe and festive environment for its students and faculty. I can'twait to apply!
Reviewed in 2001

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 8 at 9:45 pm
i love this !