St. John's University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Jamaica, NY: St. John's University, founded in 1870 by the Vincentian community, is one of America's leading Catholic universities.

I'd like to attend St. John's because I want to study law and its graduates have distinguished themselves in judiciary and public service fields.

What I like most about St. John's is the three campuses, in Queens, Staten Island and Manhattan.

If you have social or academic questions, or just want to talk, the residence hall staff is always there. They also organize activities (trips around the area), opportunities for community service, group discussions and workshops. In addition, a minister-in-

residence is available to address students' spiritual concerns.

Students enjoy immediate access to all the excitement of Red Storm athletics. As a Big East university, St. John's is nationally known for its teams. They also have their choice of more than 150 clubs including academic clubs, Campus Ministry, fraternities and sororities, honor societies, intramural sports, student government, theater productions and volunteer groups.

Doesn't this sound interesting? If you attend St. John's, you are guaranteed an excellent education and an exciting future. f

Review by

Reviewed in 2003