Arizona State University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Tempe, AZ: Arizona State University is known as one of the nation’s premier public research universities and enrolls 57,000 undergraduate, graduate and professional students on its three campuses.

ASU maintains a tradition of academic excellence and has become an important center for innovative teaching and research. ASU offers outstanding resources, including libraries and museums with important collections, plus studios and performing arts centers. There are also state-of-the-art scientific and technological laboratories and research facilities to help students.

ASU consists of three campuses: ASU West in Glendale, the Polytechnic campus in Mesa, and the main campus in Tempe. It is well known for the large number of incoming freshman who are merit scholars. The university welcomes students from around the world to experience a new way of life in the Valley of the Sun, as well as to become part of a stupendous tradition. The ASU mission is to provide outstanding programs to promote and support economic development, so when ASU students enter the business world, they know what to expect. To fulfill its mission, ASU uses disciplinary actions when needed and offers a full range of degree programs.

ASU will always be known for producing excellent young people who not only perform well in the classroom but outside as well. Learn more at asu.edu.