Wesley College This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Dover, DE: Wesley is among
the most highly ranked private college in the mid-Atlantic region for many reasons. It has great
academics, affordable tuition, athletics, activities and an attractive campus. It is also the first
college in the U.S. to host a publicly funded charter school on its
campus.

Wesley has 2,000 full and part-time students from 30 states and 17
countries with a classroom ratio of 17 students to each professor. You are known by your name
rather than a number, as is often the case at large colleges. It may be small, but
there’s never a dull moment on campus with the outstanding library, a café, pool hall,
weight room and chapel.

If you are looking for a small school, Wesley would be a
good place to investigate. It has a friendly atmosphere where people know each other, and there are
programs for those who are uncertain of what they want to do. The dorm rooms are wonderful and
after your first year you can choose apartment dorms that are very cute and have everything a
regular apartment has.

My day at Wesley was amazing, and I actually
didn’t want to leave. Wesley has everything a big university does, it’s just
more personal. It has both outstanding academic programs and extra-curricular programs. It is also
located near Rehoboth Beach, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., just to name a few.
Wesley is a very good college to look into. I enjoyed my day there, and think you would, too. Find
out more on their website: wesley.edu.