University of Arizona This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Tucson, AZ: Recently, I visited the beautiful campus at the University of Arizona, where you can choose from 123 majors in a wide variety of fields of study. The community is remarkably diverse, with students from every state and 124 countries.

During my visit, the tour guides were extraordinarily helpful and kind. The athletic programs consistently rank among the top ten in overall performance. Both the men’s basketball and women’s softball teams are exceptional.

The University of Arizona also hosts hundreds of clubs and organizations and has one of the nation’s largest student union centers (dedicated to the U.S.S. Arizona that sank at Pearl Harbor). The center offers restaurants, a hair salon, and even a movie theatre. I was truly impressed.

Set in a radiant desert environment, the sun shines year round. The campus uniform is shorts, flip-flops and a pair of shades. Internationally, UA offers highly ranked programs and abundant research opportunities. I recommend everyone visit and take a tour of the captivating University of Arizona. To find out more, visit the website at www.arizona.edu.