Oklahoma Christian University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Oklahoma City, OK: Oklahoma Christian University has a lot to offer, with outstanding academic opportunities, plentiful athletics, and quality housing.

OC offers 60 majors in the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Biblical Studies, and the College of Professional Studies. Not only will OC help you receive a meaningful education, but the love of God is present here, and it shows. What could be better than getting a great education and living the life that God wants you to?

OC has the basic athletic teams: baseball, basketball, soccer, cross country, golf, softball, tennis, and track and field. This school has great pride in its sports and takes them seriously.

OC has recently remodeled both the men and women’s dorms, adding more technology. The updated rooms now have mini fridges, microwaves, and a new air conditioning/heating unit. You’ll definitely feel at home even though you’re away from home!

Investigating this college not only gave me a closer look at what it can do for me, but also how interesting and fun college can be. Oklahoma Christian University seems like a great school! Check out their website: oc.edu.