Roger Williams University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Bristol, RI: Roger Williams University is one of the best up-and-coming colleges today. With 3,775 undergraduates, it has all the benefits of a small school without sacrificing the advantages of a large university. For instance, it offers 36 majors in its six schools, but the average class size is only 21 students.

Even with its small size, Roger Williams students hail from over 40 countries and life on campus is always exciting. Situated on picturesque Mt. Hope Bay, the university has hosted acts such as Third Eye Blind, Busta Rhymes, and Guster. Roger Williams boasts more than 90 student clubs, as well as 18 varsity sports, including a sailing team which is among the most elite in the country.

Roger Williams is just a short ride from Providence and students can travel there by bus for only $1.50. For more information, check out Roger Williams online at www.rwu.edu.