Lehigh University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Bethlehem, PA: As I started my tour of Lehigh University, I had a feeling like no other - it was like I was home. Lehigh is in an ideal location less than an hour and a half from both Philadelphia and New York City. The suburban university is divided into three smaller campuses since Lehigh is built right into a mountain. The main campus, Asa Packer, houses all the residence halls and most classrooms in beautiful gothic stone buildings. Mountaintop Campus has research centers and a couple academic halls while Goodman Campus is where the Mountain Hawks compete in various sporting events.

As the tour continued I wondered if Lehigh really was the right place for me. I mean, it is on a mountain, wouldn’t I get tired? But as I opened my mind a little more I realized that everywhere I looked there was some sort of art work. Lehigh really has it all, including a great relationship with the town - the locals and the students get along well. The streets of Bethlehem are a block from the school, if that, and you can often see locals walking across the campus, or sitting near the Alumni Memorial Building to take a break and admire the beautiful place that is Lehigh University.

By the time the tour concluded I knew Lehigh was the place for me, mountain or not. There was nothing to dislike about it unless you are not a fan of great hospitality. Even the Philadelphia Eagles seem to enjoy Lehigh; they use the university’s football facilities, dining and residence halls for their summer sessions. With that kind of reputation, how can you not give Lehigh a good look? You owe it to yourself to consider Lehigh University. Find out more at lehigh.edu.