University of California, Los Angeles This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Los Angeles, CA: UCLA has it all - many fields of study and all the athletic programs you could want. UCLA offers some of the best football and basketball programs in the nation as well as soccer, cross-country, golf, softball, tennis, and track and field. This school takes pride in its athletic programs.

UCLA also has majors in comparative literature, Earth science, geology, linguistics, art, music, civil engineering, and public affairs. Unfortunately they do not offer criminal justice, journalism, marketing, and a few others. But the list still covers most areas of study and will give you a great head start on the competition.

The Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science is in the top ten engineering schools in the nation. This school prepares students for immediate careers in engineering or other fields. Also the school of nursing is ranked in the top ten nationally and is renowned for faculty research.

I have yet to even mention many of its other attractions. UCLA has something to please everyone. Check it out for yourself at ucla.edu.