University of Cincinnati | Teen Ink

University of Cincinnati MAG

Cincinnati, OH: U-C! (clap, clap) U-C! (clap, clap) GO BEARCATS! Once you step onto the University of Cincinnati’s campus, the Bearcat pride takes over. The university is located just minutes from the heart of the city. The beautiful campus, amazing programs with endless opportunities, and the overall Bearcat pride make the University of Cincinnati one to consider.

Cincinnati’s campus is in a category of its own. Many of its buildings have been recognized and honored nationally for their unusual architecture. For example, if you were an engineering major, you would have no problem picking out the right building; it has been designed to look like a four-cylinder engine. Each building is unique. The architectural diversity makes the campus interesting to all. The well-kept landscape and the many fountains add to the university’s charm.

Aside from being one of the most originally designed campuses, the University of Cincinnati offers some of the best programs nationwide. With such a beautiful campus, it makes sense that BusinessWeek ranked UC’s College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning among the top four design schools in the world!

UC’s design program is highly recognized, but so are the music, criminal justice, and pediatric programs. As a whole, the University of Cincinnati has been ranked as one of the top 100 public universities in America.

Sure, the academics are important, but so is campus life. Going away to college means that you won’t get your mom’s home cooking every night, but Cincinnati’s Center Court dining hall was awarded a gold medal recently for its outstanding menus and quality of service by the National Association of College and University Food Services.

All of UC’s resident halls have air-conditioning, cable TV service, are equipped with a microfridge, and 24-hour security. These amenities make the transition to college life a lot easier. The two-story Starbucks and the new recreation center also give students all the comforts of home.

The University of Cincinnati offers a solid foundation for basically any career. The student activities and many organizations bring the campus to life. No matter what an individual is interested in, there is something to do.

The breathtaking campus, the good food, and the more-than-accommodating living arrangements make the University of Cincinnati rise above many other universities. If you are interested in a fun and welcoming college atmosphere, the University of Cincinnati should be on your list to check out.

Visit uc.edu for more.

i love this !

seerick said...
on Sep. 28 2011 at 9:57 am
The school itself is only decent., The cost is outrageous. My biggest issue is, if you are a vet DO NOT GO HERE. The vets registration office is stuck in the 1950's with everything done by hand. As a result they WILL eventually screw up your hard earned benefits for life. Just like they did mine. Go somewhere, anywhere else.