All About Me | Teen Ink

All About Me

September 21, 2017
By neveahhhh BRONZE, Sacromento, California
neveahhhh BRONZE, Sacromento, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

’Beyonce once said always stay gracious  the best revenge is your money”                                                

 

I am nevaeh alicia marie. I am a high school student. l have 2 siblings. I admire shopping shoes anything that involves  clothing  im a shy person and goofy im honest and last but not least good hearted person .My family matter to me they my everything they support and push me to be the greatest i can be even at my worst times from drama at my school . In the future  i want to graduate and be like my mom she's very independent ,hard working and did a lot to become successful.     
     

 

My family matter to me because they been there and seen me at my faults. My worst days, sad days, and more. Tight and safe put clothes on my back make sure im straight  and feed me they always tell me stories about how to carry myself as a person young lady. And to stay focus cause when your older you gonna want your own things a house a nice car and a career importantly.The best revenge  is being successful and having a plan and knowing what you doin in life . She always told me the best revenge is being successful. I've always wanna be a nurse like my mom. I love taking care of people making sure what need they have I want people to walk out feeling loved satisfied with a smile. taking care of un well people, delivering. Ive always dreamed about.

 

Shopping is my passion because its so many chioces and different styles. I shop with my family me and my mom favorite store is forever 21 and wet seal and areo postal, we always spend hours and hours in the stores. After we head down to the food court. I love my family.


The author's comments:

This artical means alot and says alot about me about my family life n things i love to do.