The Rainy Day | Teen Ink

The Rainy Day

By Hamza101 BRONZE, Bannu, Other
Hamza101 BRONZE, Bannu, Other

Looks can be deceiving, but the scenic view of drizzling showers is beyond our picturing power. Despite the fact that, almost everyone likes rain, but if it rains in winter, people dissuade on going out to enjoy the dribbling showers of the rain.

Children always come to like the rain, because it is rain that, bring amusement and a present of changing weather. From summer to winter and back and forth. I always like the rain and especially, the rainy day. Because it makes me wonder, how would it look like to manifest myself into a single, lonely drop of the rain? That would be really a great deal for children, to scatter smiles across their faces. It makes me wonder about god’s love and affection in every single rainy drop.

It is rain that allows every plant to be reborn, like from the tiniest bit of them to the very larger scales, all are being reborn.
Sometimes, rain manifests as a natural catastrophe. And people, same rain lovers die out from the very own rain. It is nature, because people come and go from fraction of a second to a millennium of year.

After rain has gone, what next is a flower going to bloom.

Everytime I have have a chance to go out and feel drizzling shovers of rain touching my skin, makes me think of manifesting into a single rainy drop, and scatter smiles across children's face

on Mar. 6 2015 at 7:26 am
terrific!!!

toobi 123 said...
on Mar. 1 2015 at 10:41 am
its probably one of the most aspiring anecotes that I had ever a chance to read

Kaka007 said...
on Mar. 1 2015 at 10:25 am
The mere idea of manifestation is prominently inclanating. Loved it.

GeekGuy12 said...
on Feb. 28 2015 at 2:34 am
I wish this writer would've started writing any anecdotes

Cosmos007 said...
@Hamza101 Its certainly true. It made me realize, how would I feel if I were to dwell in a miniature glob of rain.

Hamza101 BRONZE, Bannu, Other
Loved the idea of manifestation oneself in the single rainy drop.

Hamza101 BRONZE, Bannu, Other
The time when I intend to start scribbling down this essay in my doodle, it made no difference to me first, but sooner the intensity became peculiarly insane, that persuaded me to dwell deeper into it.

Nerd101 said...
@Nerd101 This essay seems like someone who wrote it want every reader to embark on the journey to feel and sense rain. Loved it, though.