The Rainy Day | Teen Ink

The Rainy Day

February 22, 2015
By Hamza101 BRONZE, Bannu, Other
Hamza101 BRONZE, Bannu, Other
4 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Looks can be deceiving, but the scenic view of drizzling showers is beyond our picturing power. Despite the fact that, almost everyone likes rain, but if it rains in winter, people dissuade on going out to enjoy the dribbling showers of the rain.

Children always come to like the rain, because it is rain that, bring amusement and a present of changing weather. From summer to winter and back and forth. I always like the rain and especially, the rainy day. Because it makes me wonder, how would it look like to manifest myself into a single, lonely drop of the rain? That would be really a great deal for children, to scatter smiles across their faces. It makes me wonder about god’s love and affection in every single rainy drop.

It is rain that allows every plant to be reborn, like from the tiniest bit of them to the very larger scales, all are being reborn.
Sometimes, rain manifests as a natural catastrophe. And people, same rain lovers die out from the very own rain. It is nature, because people come and go from fraction of a second to a millennium of year.

After rain has gone, what next is a flower going to bloom.

                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                     
 


The author's comments:

Everytime I have have a chance to go out and feel drizzling shovers of rain touching my skin, makes me think of manifesting into a single rainy drop, and scatter smiles across children's face