One, Two, Three... Selfie! | Teen Ink

One, Two, Three... Selfie!

By Zamnforever BRONZE, Karachi, Alabama
Zamnforever BRONZE, Karachi, Alabama
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

What should I ask the sages about my origin:
I am always wanting to know my goal.
Develop the self so that before every decree
God will ascertain from you: “What is your wish?”
-Allama Iqbal

What do celebrities, athletes, politicians and even speakers have in common? They all have, at one time or another, participated in a wildly hip, fun, technological craze that has everyone saying one, two, three – SELFIE!
In today’s hyper-competitive world, everyone is competing for the same thing – ATTENTION! People are trying to rise above all the noise and clutter to be noticed. And although self-portraits, “selfies” have been around since the 1800s, this growing trend of 93 million selfies taken per day has created a daily conversation buzz and we love it.
We got some positive points about selfies too, like

Selfies encourage creative strength. The purpose of the selfie is to capture the essence of a memorable connection.
And, Selfies provide great self-promotion. Today, your social media presence is just as important as your stage presence A selfie is your headshot re-invented! Scared, huh? Don’t be! The real YOU is what others want to see.

Moreover, Selfies are an excellent strategy for trainers and coaches, too. They can actually become one of the most effective training techniques to help inspire, motivate, challenge and encourage individuals across numerous industries. The days of traditional role playing in front of others have now been replaced with selfie videos. Teaching the users to record themselves role playing on their own time in a more composed environment, then submitting the video for feedback, has become a comfortable process. The results? Individuals are improving and companies are extremely happy with the successful outcomes

Ultimately, people buy from those they like, connect and trust. Selfies can help strengthen those factors. So, just be YOU with this enthusiastic and fun phenomenal approach because it’s not just a selfie anymore! Now, get out there and take a selfie! You WILL get noticed!

the new tradition in almost the whole world of taking selfies has become very popular! I decided to write an article about it as it is from one of the top 100 hot topics of the world! Hope you guys liked my work

priya said...
on Jan. 11 2017 at 9:59 am
artical was good .