My New Year Resolution | Teen Ink

My New Year Resolution

New year is a time when many people around the world make promises however , many of the promises made by people are rarely completed . I plan to recycle and improve my grade .

My first resolution of the new year recycle .recently I really need to recycle more to protect the ozone layer . I did a little research and I came across some valuable information if I do not recycle there are consequence . plastic stays there for centuries and centuries . I researched that plastic that has sat in landfills for a period of time can turn into a sort of chemical waste . the poison ruins the soil and soil polluted . when I do not recycle I am doing damage to the environment.

My second resolution of the new year is to get better in school especially in hindi class because that’s the hardest subject i have . I want to pass al of my test grades in hindi , do all homework and do better in everything , such as projects tests , homework , class work and my behaviour in class .

I want to pass all of my test grades by doing homework asking questions in class, paying attention and checking my work before I handed doing all of that will bring me into a good and that’s what making me do well this year . I have to do all of these things to let my dream come true , which is going to an excellent and making my parents proud of me .

I also want to do all my homework and that’s really hard for me to do because sometimes I have a lot of homework from other classes and I am going to get so busy and tiered to do my homework . but I have to force my self to do all my homework and doing homework will making me pass with good marks . I have to do all of my homework by writing every homework assignment in my planner , concentrate in class so I can understand the subject and it will make the homework easer and focus more .

Finally I want to do better in everything. in projects , tests grades , homework etc. I have to work as hard as I can to pass hindi with good marks . also my behaviour in class is not that good because I have been talking too much in class and I am not concentrating so , I have focus more and try harder.

My past experiences have taught me that hoping and dreams are useless waste of energy for they usually do nat come true of the target .

For that I resolved to spend less time talking and more time doing . the past year had I spent so much time gossiping and talking nonsence . this year I can not afford such a luxuary . there are many assignments to be done so it is action time .
I have to spend less time in front of the television set and the computer . there are fun things but they are also very time consuming . the time is better spent with in my books .

THANK U ….

desi man said...
on Dec. 28 2017 at 8:09 am
this site is awesome it gives me so many ideas to complete my project which given by our school for new year....essays

Anuska said...
on Dec. 19 2017 at 1:24 pm
As a teenager l had many projects to do related to new year at my school.This post really helped me to do so. I want to give a sweet thanks to the author.

Anuska said...
on Dec. 19 2017 at 1:24 pm

Gurjot said...
on Apr. 18 2017 at 8:27 am
Nice essay....

inishrah said...
on Jan. 28 2017 at 7:08 am
Nice try don't give up try again but the essay was super

Huzafi said...
on Jan. 9 2017 at 10:38 am
Yes very poor english but wonderfull

Huzafi said...
on Jan. 9 2017 at 10:38 am
Yes very poor english but wonderfull

Warda said...
on Jan. 5 2017 at 10:49 am
This is not a speech .this is an essay

Warda said...
on Jan. 5 2017 at 10:49 am
This is not a speech .this is an essay

Warda said...
on Jan. 5 2017 at 10:49 am
This is not a speech .this is an essay

Warda said...
on Jan. 5 2017 at 10:49 am
This is not a speech .this is an essay

Warda said...
on Jan. 5 2017 at 10:49 am
This is not a speech .this is an essay

Warda said...
on Jan. 5 2017 at 10:47 am
This is a nice essay but very poor english used the vocublary is really weak try to use better vocublary

Zaid Sam said...
on Jan. 5 2017 at 6:31 am
Amazing and wonderful

Unknown said...
on Jan. 4 2017 at 8:28 am
Beautiful !!amazing speech by u I liked it

Unknown said...
on Jan. 4 2017 at 8:27 am
Very nice!!!! amazing

Unknown said...
on Jan. 4 2017 at 8:27 am
Very nice!!!! amazing

on Jan. 3 2017 at 8:20 am
And what is the ending

on Jan. 3 2017 at 8:17 am
What is the new year intruduction

likitha said...
on Mar. 9 2016 at 10:56 am
its a good essay but little bit of spelling mistakes u have done a great job .............