Rainwater harvesting is the accumulation and deposition of rainwater for reuse before it reaches the aquifer. Uses include water for garden, water for livestock, water for irrigation, etc. In many places the water collected is just redirected to a deep pit with percolation. The harvested water can be used as drinking water as well as for storage and other purpose like irrigation.

Rainwater harvesting provides an independent water supply during regional water restrictions and in developed countries is often used to supplement the main supply. It provides water when there is a drought, prevents flooding of low-lying areas, replenishes the ground water table, and enables dug wells and bore wells to yield in a sustained manner. It also helps in the availability of clean water by reducing the salinity and the presence of iron salts.
• Makes use of a natural resource and reduces flooding, storm water runoff, erosion, and contamination of surface water with pesticides, sediment, metals, and fertilizers.
• Excellent source of water for landscape irrigation, with no chemicals such as fluoride and chlorine, and no dissolved salts and minerals from the soil.
• Home systems can be relatively simple to install and operate May reduce your water bill.
• Promotes both water and energy conservation.
• No filtration system required for landscape irrigation.

sheeliii said...
today at 6:46 am
For legal documents how much cost we have to pay
sheelii said...
today at 6:45 am
I just know that if i am applying for one person from united states who much cost i will have to pay.
Nithish said...
It is very informative and helpful for projects.