PRESERVING NATURE | Teen Ink

PRESERVING NATURE

August 6, 2013
By Ronit BRONZE, Hydrabad, Washington
Ronit BRONZE, Hydrabad, Washington
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Nature has always been important to everyone and everything in the world. It provides nourishment and beauty for life. Simple changes can be made to better Mother Earth, so start taking responsibility to make a difference or else it may descend into


Many people take nature for granted and do not realize that they cannot just reap from it. The Earth needs to be nourished in return, so it can catch up with the people’s requirements. Everyone should assist in preserving nature because someday it may start to vanish.

Eventually the Earth will cease to exist if people do not start caring for the planet. The movie, The Road provides an excellent image of what Earth will convert into. The scenery is nothing, but gray ash scattered around. All plant life is gone. Without plants the animal and human population dwindles down to almost nothing. The remaining individuals look depressed or insane and have to scavenge for food. Is this what the world will come to? Simple changes can save it from the doomed fate that lies ahead. There is still time to do what is necessary, so enough with wasting the glorious life in the world, and start doing what is right now.
Nature has always been important to everyone and everything in the world. It provides nourishment and beauty for life. Simple changes can be made to better Mother Earth, so start taking responsibility to make a difference or else it may descend into nothing.


The author's comments:
NATURE