Love | Teen Ink

Love

I never thought I could fall in love with a girl so much until like almost the end of 7th grade. It started when she was going out with this guy named Gustavo and I liked her a lot. Well I had her for p.e and I started noticing how beautiful she was so I started looking at her n she noticed it! Lucky me one of her friends was one of my close friends so I told her that I liked Celeste she couldn’t believe it. Well she told Celeste I liked her. She didn’t believe her she told her to tell me to write her a letter because she was going out with Gustavo. Well I did I told her I liked her and all that stuff I think I even gave her my number. Well I asked her out and by the end of 7th period she told me she had broken up with Gustavo. So then she became my girl and ever since she has been mine and nobody else and all this time I got to know her a lot and I love that she always tells me the truth and I know that we fight sometimes but to tell you the truth I love her with all of my heart…..she completes me and I wouldn’t know what to do if I ever lost my baby!!!!

I love her a lot!!!!!
My heart belongs to her!!!