About Me. | Teen Ink

About Me.

By Nacho_Man BRONZE, Boise, Idaho
Nacho_Man BRONZE, Boise, Idaho

My name is Ken. I like working very hard. My goal is to get a college degree someday. The job I want is to be a computer electrician. The reason why I want to be a computer electrician is because you can much money fixing computers. I think it is very fun to fix computers and destroy viruses.

I have lots of favorite foods. They are pizza from Papa Murphy’s. I like the Chicago styled family size stuffed pizza. I also like the enchiladas that my uncle makes. He uses flower tortillas. He has baked chicken with seasons, sourer cream, black beans, cream of chickens, caso Blanco, and cheddar cheese. I like a lot of other foods too.

I like playing video games. I have a play station three, an Xbox three sixty and a Nintendo Wii, but I only play them on the weekends. Watching football is fun too. My favorite pro football team is the Vikings, although they aren’t doing well. My favorite college football team is the Broncos. My favorite music is Numa Numa. I really like plenty of things, but doing work is very good.

It is about me.