Zoho Project | Teen Ink

Zoho Project

By Mohammed123456 BRONZE, Riyadh, Arizona
Mohammed123456 BRONZE, Riyadh, Arizona

Sublimation Printing
The majority of our printing onto garments is done in the form of sublimation, rather by the regular means of screen-printing onto textiles. Sublimation is probably the most accurate and most permanent textile printing process known to man.
In this process, the reverse of the image is initially printed onto paper, and is thereafter transferred onto the blank garment panel using a heat-press for this operation. This affords a far more accurate and permanent end-result than what would be achieved when using the regular screen-printing process. Whilst screen-printing is done onto the fabric, sublimation actually colors the individual fibres comprising a given fabric.

Flashtrans
A unique 3M product which is highly reflective and facilitates specific reflective logo’s and designs to be applied to garments. This process is best suited for application onto to less stretchy fabrics.
This process is quoted for on a per cm2 basis, irrespective of the quantity ordered.

Subliflock
This revolutionary new (a world first!) process is ideal for the creation of badges, logo’s and effect details, on both Velotex’s, as well as on Cannibal Clothing’s, goods.

Multicolour digital sublimation details are printed onto a “peach skin” –type of substrate, which allows for plotter-cut, badge-like outer shapes, to be subsequently cut, creating shaped badges or logo outer shapes that are then heat-transferred onto the garment or panel.
Subliflock may be used wherever embroidery, screen-printing, a badge, or, for example, multicolored striped-trim details are required. As Subliflock is a non-stretchy substrate, is it suitable for use on stretch fabrics, in small dimensions only, of say up to 5cm x 5cm, whereas there is no limit to size, when used on non-stretchy fabrics.

Velostretch
This revolutionary (also a world first!) new process is ideal for the creation of logo’s and effect details, on both Velotex’s, as well as on Cannibal Clothing’s, goods. Single-colour logo’s, images or striped-trim detail, for example, are plotter-cut and then heat-transferred onto the garment or panel. Velostretch may be used wherever embroidery, screen-printing, a badge, or, for example, striped-trim details are required. As Velostretch is a highly stretchy substrate, is it suitable for use on stretch fabrics, in any dimensions.

Veloflex
This process is ideal for the creation of logo’s and effect details, on both Velotex’s, as well as on Cannibal Clothing’s, goods. Single colour logo’s, images or striped-trim detail, for example, are plotter-cut and then heat-transferred onto the garment or panel. Veloflex may be used wherever embroidery, screen-printing, a badge, or, for example, striped-trim details are required. As Veloflex is a non-stretchy substrate, is it suitable for use on stretch fabrics, in small dimensions only, say of up to 5cm x 5cm, whereas there is no limit to size, when used on non-stretchy fabrics. This process is quoted for on a per cm2 basis, irrespective of the quantity ordered.

Reflex
This process is ideal for the creation of logo’s and effect details, on both Velotex’s and Cannibal Clothing’s, goods.
Highly reflective logo’s, images or striped-trim detail, for example, are plotter-cut and then heat-transferred onto the garment or panel. Reflex may be used wherever embroidery, screen-printing, a badge, or, for example, striped-trim details are required. As Reflex is a non-stretchy substrate, is it suitable for use on stretch fabrics, in small dimensions only, say of up to 5cm x 5cm, whereas there is no limit to size, when used on non-stretchy fabrics.
Race Numbers

The details are digitally sublimated onto these, best quality, UCI-specifications, cloth, race-numbers.?Race Numbers prices are quantity-based per number or per pair of numbers.