My Personal essay | Teen Ink

My Personal essay

November 9, 2007
By Anonymous

I have learned that you should treat people the way you want to be treated. People should not be treating each other bad. Sometimes people think other do not have feelings. People have feelings and should be nice to each other and just don’t say any thing mean.

My life story begins when my sister was born. My sister was a mistake to bring in to my family she poisend my life! My brother and I got along but when my sister was born she made my family look bad out in public. When my sister was five she was not treating me and my brother the way she would like to be treated. She harasses me and my brother and makes fights. I guess that she should have grown out of it but she did not. My brother sometimes treats me the same way my sister treats me. She verbally abuses me and my dad does not do any thing to stop it! It has never been as bad as today and my sister never stops. I hope people never have to go through this kind of abuse. Sometimes I think that my sister is crazy, but she just wants attention. So she acts bad to get attention. My sister needs a lot of attention. She just wants to give me and my brother a hard time. But sisters and brothers aren’t supposed to get a long. So my sister wants to be treated with no respect and with no care.
The world gives her love, care, and attention. All that I want from her is not to be mean to me, to stop being selfish, to stop saying mean things to me and be nice. People need to think about other people and how they want to be treated. Just like in a work place you need to think about other people. People don’t need to be mean to each other. Even if you don’t want to treat every one the way you want to be treated you should be nice because it’s the write thing to do. Every one should treat every one with respect and my sister never respect. My sister’s disrespect has taught me that I do not want to treat people that way.









Every night my mom tells my sister to get her assignment note book and my sister back talks her and my mom does not disserve disrespect from my sister. My sister never even says sorry. My sister is very disrespectful and is very rude. My mom has my sister write letters of apology.








This has taught me that I should treat people the way I would like to be treated. I have learned this lesson by my sister not treating me in a kind and considerate manner.