A Champion | Teen Ink

A Champion

By EydanIbarra BRONZE, Sacramento, California
EydanIbarra BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Winners are not people who never fall but people who never quit.

Who am I? My name is Eydan, I Am a sophomore. I am a normal  person my favorite hobbies are video games,weightlifting, and play soccer. I consider myself a pretty good student. I want to do a lot of things in my future I want to be someone important,finish college, and have my own family etc. Therefore I Am a champion who will always do their best in anything and be the better version of themselves.

My family makes me a champion because they always help me to do better and help me improve in any way they can. I don't know about other people but I love my family I know they will never let me down and they will always be there for me.  They have been there every step of my life.They gave me a name and took care of me every second minute and hour.  They give me advice I think no one would give and show me. Finally  they just motivate me in everything they always try to see everything positive and that motivates me to do better everyday. Therefore that's why my family makes me who I Am.

Hobbies make me a champion because it's just things I like to do and help me improve in different ways.Just how I mentioned it before Some of these hobbies would be videogames,weightlifting,and soccer . Video games help me get rid of negative thoughts and my worries of school or other things. Another example is weightlifting it helps me physically get stronger, look better and is good for my health. Also soccer is something I enjoy doing and  makes me happy sometimes I play soccer with my friends and is actually a really fun thing to do plus that's how I get to spend time with my friends. Overall hobbies are like 25% of the things that represent me and are things that I will keep doing.

In the future I want to be someone important and be a better person than what I Am today. I want to finish college and learn about investing. I want to learn everything I can and be better mentally and physically. I want to have a big mansion/house and my dream car I also want to have my own family, a wife and 3-2 kids. I want to give my kids everything they need, but I don't only want to take care of my kids but also my parents. I want to give them a house where they can live peacefully and safely. I want to earn a lot of money and retire at an early age to live my life peacefully with my family. Therefore this is what makes me a champion.

In conclusion I Am a champion who will always do their best in everything and be the better version of themselves. My family and future are the most important things in my life and this will never change. Also always remember to stay happy, try to improve and be better everyday.

I am Eydan and this is my college essay for Sac State.