All Nonfiction Bullying Books Academic Author Interviews Celebrity interviews College Articles College Essays Educator of the Year Heroes Interviews Memoir Personal Experience Sports Travel & CultureAll Opinions Bullying Current Events / Politics Discrimination Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking Entertainment / Celebrities Environment Love / Relationships Movies / Music / TV Pop Culture / Trends School / College Social Issues / Civics Spirituality / Religion Sports / Hobbies
- Summer Guide
- College Guide
- Author Interviews
- Celebrity interviews
- College Articles
- College Essays
- Educator of the Year
- Personal Experience
- Travel & Culture
- Current Events / Politics
- Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking
- Entertainment / Celebrities
- Love / Relationships
- Movies / Music / TV
- Pop Culture / Trends
- School / College
- Social Issues / Civics
- Spirituality / Religion
- Sports / Hobbies
- Community Service
- Letters to the Editor
- Pride & Prejudice
- What Matters
10 Memorable College Email Subject Lines
1. I haven’t forgotten about you (Iowa State University)
Oh thank God. I was so worried.
2. Opportunity Knox (Knox College)
This tagline rockx.
3. High-Five a Priest (University of Dayton)
Sign me up for that.
4. Hogwarts + Star Wars = UChicago (University of Chicago)
That’s the best equation I’ve ever seen.
5. Do I have your correct email? (Central College)
If I respond no would that look suspicious?
6. Get that job (Boston University)
The frankness is much appreciated.
7. Life is too short to go to an ugly college! (Rhodes College)
I agree! Yay for enthusiasm! Explanation points rock!
8. Be the Author of Your Future (Missouri State University)
So cheesy I had to open the email to make sure it wasn’t a joke.
9. Are you ready to think outside the book? (Hendrix College)
I bet they thought “outside of the box” to come up with that one.
10. Could I hear from you? (Marquette University)
You could hear from me. But you’re not going to.