change

Time moves on. It brings unprecedented change. Nature follows the law of time and we follow nature. Flowers bloom, we smile. Heat rises, we complain. Rain showers, we sadden. Leaves fall so do our hopes. Sun hides so does our happiness. But we smile again because flowers bloom every year, bringing out new hopes and happiness in our lives.

Being betrayed every year by the leaves or being left behind to seek by the sun; rainfall tends to take place in our so called heart which in fact is just a muscle. This rainfall doesn’t weaken our roots but helps us grow. It takes us closer to being human, god’s greatest creation. We walk throughout our lives taking different ways to find the sun that we dream about every night. We are compelled to make a difference in how the search ends. We are desperate for victory. For that we try to take the shortest but we don’t find the sun at the end of it because there is always a better path which necessarily is mostly protracted.

Every thing that happens in life always brings a certain change in us. These changes makes us grow, it brings us closer to the sun, as close that we can protect ourselves from its furious rage. Learning to adapt to our surrounding we can make sure that we will survive. Change is the law of nature and the necessity for survival. After all we are adept to the fact that we were created due to change.

sad1 said...
i luv this article