Something to be Said This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

There is something to be said
For the nights where we get plenty of sleep
For daily agendas
Organized desks
Timely arrivals
College tours
Test scores
To-do lists
Matching socks
Alarm clocks
Ironed shirts
And work

There is something to be said
For practicality
Pragmatic personalities
And good old-fashioned common sense

Everything else
Screams

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:31 am
Congratulations Star! I am extremely overjoyed. Two articles published. Happy publishing. May good fortune rule over you. Peace live in your heart and The Stars watch over you.

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aw Saphira, you are so sweet! Thank you so so much! :)

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:36 am
Simplicity at its best, sunrise.

Thank you! :$

Haha oops, that was supposed to be a smiley face

I hadn't read your stuff in so long,, and reading this reminded me why I loved reading it the previous time.. I love your way with poetry.. 

Thank you so much! :) It means a ton to me that you like it.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oh you're welcome Star! I just can't help but loving it, it is so exceptional...

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Do you ever write a bad poem? This was AMAZING, the last line was breathtaking :)

Haha believe me, the majority of what I write gets trashed. xP