From The Survivor

Once Upon a Time, How I Met Your Mother,

Being Human. Are You Afraid Of The Dark? Aaahh! Real Monsters. Blue's Clues. The Soprano's. Child’s Play. Awkward. Glee. Gossip Girl. Breaking Bad.

Fast Forward. Flashpoint. Boy Meets World. All Grown Up. The Office. The Nanny. 2 Broke Girls. Scrubs. Friends. The Bachelor. Sex and the City. The Big Bang Theory. Lost.

Make It or Break It. Strike it Rich. Person of Interest. The L Word. House. Charmed. Touch. Say Yes To the Dress. Suits. The Simple Life. Family Guy. American Dad! The King of Queens.

Family Feud. Family Matters. That's Life. Victorious!

The Closer,
Survivor.

jettabugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So, these are like TV show titles that tell a story? This is super creative!

Deeerose replied...
Oct. 31, 2012 at 11:08 am
Haha, thanks! :) It was for my Comp. 101 class and that was the point.. "borrowed language."

MarieAntoinette2012This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 30, 2012 at 10:10 am
Very... interesting.

Deeerose replied...
Oct. 31, 2012 at 11:11 am
Thanks! :)